Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JavinRog

Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off)   Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:27 pm

If it gets cut off again I apologize

Character Name? Javin
Race/Class? Human Rogue
Talent Spec? Combat 20/41/0
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid? Most days after around 7pm server, but some Mondays might be a problem

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving). 45Paladin, 31 Mage, ive been in From the Ashes, Forgiven, Warcraft Raiders, and Gypsies. Left mostly cause of raid conflicts but I’ve solved most of those by now

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date. Full Clear of Kara/Gruuls/Mags with From the ashes, also tried VR a couple times.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? Isle of QD here I come! Id shake it off and try again another night

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? Don’t panic, I cloaked

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? Normally ~10-13 fps in raids, DCing isn’t a big prob but it happens to everyone once in a while, including me

Why do you want to join us? Because I want a good guild that can progress fast and expand my WoW experience. Also, Gear is an perk which I don’t honestly care about

Why should we recruit you? Because I am a punctual, dedicated raider who’s also nice to people and gives good advice to lower lvl players when they need it. Also my gear isn’t half-bad either

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.

Last edited by Pyrogenic on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleaning the post up a little)
Back to top Go down
Kriz

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off)   Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Javin

Good gear - a couple of pieces of pvp gear to replace (gemmed for raiding though) - spec is also correct for raiding.

DPS should be 900 plus - definitely ready for the stuff we are doing now (assuming play skills!).
Back to top Go down
JavinRog

PostSubject: DPS   Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:44 pm

In Kara usually top two in DPS, in raids like Gruuls and Mags was in the top five or so, can usually keep consistent 600-800 dps in raids depending on the buffs and if theres a shaman in the group. On good nights maybe better, but it depends on a lot. I try my best =)
Back to top Go down
NiceMLT

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off)   Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 pm

i know nothing about rogues.

but. any chance you have a wws of any recent raids?

replacing the pvp items should be a priority to get stuff with hit in my uninformed opinion.
Back to top Go down
JavinRog

PostSubject: hit rating stuff   Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

In all sockets possible i gem for hit and AP and Agility, but when im raiding i don't uaually focus on screenshots and the like. There's ppl who raided with me if you need evidence and whatnot and also i have gear from gruul and from kara, and for mags you can ask my old guildies for stuff on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off)   Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application- Second Attempt (first one got cut off)
Page 1 of 1