Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Druid Pyrogenic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pyrotest

Druid Pyrogenic Empty
PostSubject: Druid Pyrogenic   Druid Pyrogenic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Character Name?Pyrogenic
Race/Class?NE/Druid
Talent Spec?Resto
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid?All day ever day

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
Bloodriders no progrestion, The Chosen Guild disban, Pap didnt feal like a home, Genesis best guild ever!!

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
done almost everything but sunwell

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? Ask for money out of guild bank

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? Wow i yelled at myself lol

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? nope runs like a pro eccept when derect X fails

Why do you want to join us? Because your cool

Why should we recruit you?because i could be cool

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites. Yes
Back to top Go down
NiceMLT

Druid Pyrogenic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Pyrogenic   Druid Pyrogenic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:41 pm

if accepted I expect him to be on "mute" status in vent.

he was in pap not as resto. we should take that into consideration. he keeps msging talking about being oomkin. probably not a good idea since he'll try to hijack my mana battery and air totem.
Back to top Go down

Druid Pyrogenic
Page 1 of 1