Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KissDeat

SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest   SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:40 am

Please title your post with character class and name.

Copy this Application and fill it out in a new topic please do not reply to this topic or your app. will be deleted.

Character Name? SilkyWhip
Race/Class? Draenei priest
Talent Spec? 20/41/0
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.
I'm pretty sure this is a 25 man raid spec last time I checked.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid?
Any time unless something comes up , sometimes I also have to eat with the family due to raid times I skip dinner alot. (Sounds like I have no life , oh god.) I'd like to log out before 1:00 AM server time though so I could get some sleep.

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
Inbox (Level 70 hunter.) , Letter (Level 63-64 druid.) , Kissdeath (Level 52-53 shaman.) I'v been to alot of servers but settled down here. The guilds I can remember at the moment is Vae Victus , Crazy and Outbreak. I left Vae Victus due to being unorganization (long time ago.) . Crazy is my own guild that I created , I left because members stopped showing up- stressed about how people kept complaining about this. Outbreak , it broke apart shamefully. When I came back after getting my hacked account it was falling to peices.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
Karazhan was a full clear, Gruuls full cleared , Magtheridon was a full clear. (This was way back when don't even remember the server or dates.) Zul'Aman 5/6 bosses, this was in my guild <Crazy> with my friends. SSC 4/6 (Lurker , Hydross, Morogrim , Leotheras) , TK 3/4 ( Void Reaver, Al'ar , Solarian.) Mt.H 3/5 (Rage, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal.) BT 3/9 (Naj'entus, Supremus , Shade of Akama.) Alot of these were cleared when I was in Outbreak.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter?
Well I usually I carry around all these buff foods/drinks before hand so I forget the money I spend on raids. Pots I usually carry around 120 injecters because I'm a crack head.. If I get a 50g repair bill? So what , I'll laugh and say , "That's how Silky rolls. Silky dies." due to getting ran over by random aggro or unlucky shots. If it's all contributed to progression , cool with me.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be?
Well if Pyrogenic would get pissed at me , it wouldn't because I was standing in the fucking fire and died from it. Usually when you BURN and get HURT. It's a stupid check , you fucking move! If I don't , then you can laugh at me because I DCed in the fucking fire. (Which will most likely not happen.)

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching?
Everything usually run at 30 FPs normally in 25 mans until there is a mass amount of AOE like in Mt.H then it runs at 5-10 FPs. It's rather that low because I'm running alot of addons for healers and personal use.

Why do you want to join us?
I have a dear from of mine in the guild and I heard from him about the progression , really I would like to see the rest of SSC and make new friends. Of course, GEAR IS A PLUS! Hah.

Why should we recruit you?
I know what I'm doing , if I make a mistake you can yell at me. I don't mind suggestions unless I know you're wrong. I look up boss fights before the actual raid , come prepared and is willing to spend money to progress.

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.
WoWWiki and some other google websites. Most of the pointers are from friends though.
Back to top Go down
florea

PostSubject: Re: SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest   SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 am

who is your dear friend that is in the guild?
Back to top Go down
KissDeat

PostSubject: Re: SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest   SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 pm

My friend is HordeCrusher from Outbreak before it broke apart. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Rackdam

PostSubject: Re: SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest   SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 am

omg! Its Silky!
I vote yes! For the most important thing ... she's a girl, and have a sweet voice!
=)
Back to top Go down
Pyrogenic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest   SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 pm

talk to Mchealalot ingame about your app.
Back to top Go down
https://hkghg.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest   SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilkyWhip, Disc/Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1