Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

resto sham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkxx

resto sham Empty
PostSubject: resto sham   resto sham Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Have you read the Genesis Rules? yes
Do you agree with the rules the guild enforces? yes

If you agree to the above move forward, otherwise dont continue.

Character Name? darkxx
Race/Class? darni
Talent Spec?resto raid spec can go raid buff melle spec too
Preferred Spec?
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid?i can raid any day anytime server time but wed and monday when i get home at 8 server

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
i am xfering if u need a list i will give

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
i have downed first 2 bosses in sunwell and first 6 in bt 4/5 in hyjal and every boss but kaell in tk

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? i am use to spending over 100g on mana pots because a stack on my server is triple what it is on yours.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? i am not a bug i don't go towards the light

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? i am very good at not dcing

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites. i forgot all of them done so much work on my sham

Why do you want to join us? my server is down the drain and i want a good one.

Why should we recruit you? I am not a bussiness man i can't sell my self for my life but i guess for all the boses i downed i can explain fights if need be and i can give hints and help you guys down sunwell

Do you know anyone in Genesis?
Back to top Go down
florea

resto sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: resto sham   resto sham Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 pm

please contact Florea or casyria ingame Smile
Back to top Go down

resto sham
Page 1 of 1