Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best rogue eva app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthric

best rogue eva app Empty
PostSubject: best rogue eva app   best rogue eva app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Have you read the Genesis Rules? pssh me? read?
Do you agree with the rules the guild enforces? not really

If you agree to the above move forward, otherwise dont continue.
i said not really geez -_- pushy today eh?

Character Name? Challenger Arthric (oh yea 1550+ rating im so leet)
Race/Class? whiteboy? rogue irl!
Talent Spec? all 3 baby all 3
Preferred Spec?i just said all 3 whats the point of this?
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

i SAID ALLLLLL THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

later i will after i upgrade my shitty purples

What days and time are you able to raid?

when i feel like it

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds and if any what servers you were on.(including reason for joining/leaving). May we also contact your previous GM's and/or officers if necessary?

millions under 40 pssh im too nub for other guilds

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
lurker leo all kara solarian void reaver with this weird guild you've never heard of oh yea and gruuls and mags

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? now i have -150g woot!

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? it's shade smart one you dont move in the fire -.- durrrrr

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? i always "d/c" on solarian when i have the bomb and start running over to stabby for some strange reason

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites. i have slaves do that for me

Why do you want to join us? cause i heard you hvae this really leet rogue that i want to have my babies his name is uhh Challenger Arthric he's soooo dreamy

Why should we recruit you? cause i put out 100 dpm on bosses and spam eviscerate to dps

Do you know anyone in Genesis? casy leoda bri stabby javin sean kriz bear butt shall i continue?

edit: oh yea how could i forget the md'er deli!
Back to top Go down

best rogue eva app
Page 1 of 1