Share | 

TKnater/fury/wouldbe x-fer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigtk

PostSubject: TKnater/fury/wouldbe x-fer   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Have you read the Genesis Rules? Yes
Do you agree with the rules the guild enforces? Yes

If you agree to the above move forward, otherwise dont continue.

Character Name? TKnater
Race/Class? NE/warrior
Talent Spec? fury
Preferred Spec? fury or prot
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid? These are my available time, I do not wish to raid 7 days a week but around 4 or 5. I can occasionaly stay later than 11CST on progressions but not every night.
SUN-THUR: 6:30-11 CST
FRI: 6:30-whenever
SAT: Unlimited

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds and if any what servers you were on.(including reason for joining/leaving). May we also contact your previous GM's and/or officers if necessary?
I have a 70 shadow priest i like to tinker on sometimes. I was in a guild called Nobody Cares which when the GM emptied the Gbank and server transfered. After that I played with The Riddle Of Steel until the leaders quit playing and the quild slowly died. Now Im in a guild called Vicarious just to past time and run heroics basiclly.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
I have downed all bosses in TBC up through 3/5 MH and 4/9 BT as a main tank.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter?
No problem, I spend masses of gold all the time to raids, very used to it.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be?
Sorry boss, wont happen again.

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching?
My computer is stable and runs WoW fine, my FPS in raids is 50-75.

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.
tank spot, elitest jerks, etc etc

Why do you want to join us?
I saw your post on the WoW forums and It seems like you are around the same progression level i was when my guild died. My server is also basicly dead, it takes forever to find a heroic and there are only 2 english guilds left. Brazilians have moved on to the server and basiclly taken over causeing all the top ally guilds to transfer.
Why should we recruit you?
I like to raid, I show up to raids i sign up for on time. I come repaired, with food, sharpening stones, flask/elixirs, and healing pots/bandages. I know how to make gold and im not afraid to spend it to raid. I take responsiblity for my screw-ups and work to fix any shortcomings i may have.
Do you know anyone in Genesis? No
Back to top Go down
Finalboss

PostSubject: Re: TKnater/fury/wouldbe x-fer   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:23 am

A post to your armory would be nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TKnater/fury/wouldbe x-fer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: