Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peyote

Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon Empty
PostSubject: Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon   Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:44 am

Character Name? Peyote
Race/Class? Shaman
Talent Spec? Resto 0/5/56
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.
I am.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid?
Mon-Fri. 6:30-When ever
Sat-Sun. 7:30-When ever

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
Outbreak- They fell apart :[
Decadence- Left cuz they had a problem with me not wanting to heal for a few days after raiding practicaly everyday for 2 months straigh. kinda got burnt out.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
Everything up to BT gorefiend.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter?
ya... that is very practical if you raid..

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be?
Hmm.. Well first of all i probly wouldn't stand in a fire because it would interupt my healing spell (slow my cast) and i would see i am taking damage.
Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching?
30+
Why do you want to join us?
Want to progress and have fun :]
Why should we recruit you?
Heroism/Windfury FTW!
Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.
Nope. Trial and error. I know my shaman in and out. I AM PEYOTE!
Back to top Go down
Pyrogenic
Admin

Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon   Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:18 pm

please contact Mchealalot ingame about your app.
Back to top Go down
https://hkghg.forum.st

Resto/Enhancement Sha Mon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: