Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Druid - Moonkin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deland

Druid - Moonkin Empty
PostSubject: Druid - Moonkin   Druid - Moonkin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:39 am

Character Name? Deland
Race/Class? Druid - moonkin
Talent Spec? balance
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.
I'm raid spec

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid?
Most of the days at night. 6:30 --> 11:00 PM

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
On this realm, Danstormrage. I only leave when the guild sort of crumbles or no one is ever online.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
Everything in Kara a billion times, Animal bosses in ZA, Gruul's all in crazy

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter?
So long as we keep, at least trying new stuff I'm all for it. Dailies is for that.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be?
I would probably be the one joining him at yelling, I always look up fights I don't know or see videos, so I don't screw up like that.

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching?
My only real problem is that I sometimes randomly D/C

Why do you want to join us?
Most my friends joined it, just following and hoping I can finally do t5

Why should we recruit you?
I do things that most moonkins doesn't

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.
Wowwiki.com
Back to top Go down
Pyrogenic
Admin

Druid - Moonkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid - Moonkin   Druid - Moonkin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:24 pm

we curently are no accepting Moonkins. If you would like to join the guild as resto or feral we would consider it. If you want to join the guild to be with your friends talk to Mchealalot about joining as a casual member. Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
https://hkghg.forum.st

Druid - Moonkin
Page 1 of 1