Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Pal App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holy Pal App Empty
PostSubject: Holy Pal App   Holy Pal App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Please title your post with character class and name.

Copy this Application and fill it out in a new topic please do not reply to this topic or your app. will be deleted.

Character Name? Udrath
Race/Class? Dwarf (best race ever) Paladin
Talent Spec? Healadin
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

What days and time are you able to raid?
Well it really depends on my class setup and if i ever get a job which i am planning too but for the next 8 weeks it is mon-whenever
tues any time till 11am server
Wed 7:30pm server-whenever
Thurs whenever - 11am server
Friday - School Cannot
Saturday 7:30 pm server-whenever
Sunday Whenever

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
I have a level 70 Mage(Kaelos) who is just for fun and working on getting geared but that is all for now. I was in Vae Victus but left with silky because of organization issues, I was in Crazy which was a guild of friends that raided and I remain there today.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
I downed Kara and gruuls with vv but I don't remember when, With Crazy I did All of Za except Zul'jin and kara and gruuls again with them.
I also did Void Reaver with vv.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? Another day of progression?

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? It's okay I got a bubble Very Happy.

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? My Fps is usually very well but I haven't checked but im guessing 30-40? My only prob could be sometimes the weather or my brothers downloads effect it but i keep his off at all times.

Why do you want to join us?
I heard you were did very well in your raids and my friends joined so I figured I give a shot for progression.

Why should we recruit you?
I am a holy paladin and I am open to suggestions and any addons I need to download all you need to do is tell me why i need them and BAM they will be downloaded and being learned right then and there unless we are raiding at the time :p.
Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.
I have gone to
Back to top Go down

Holy Pal App Empty
PostSubject: THe above app = Udrath   Holy Pal App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 pm

The above is from udrath but his login wasnt accepted yet so...Yea Guest = Udrath.
Back to top Go down
Pyrogenic
Admin

Holy Pal App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pal App   Holy Pal App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 pm

Talk to Mchealalot ingame about your app.
Back to top Go down
https://hkghg.forum.st
Sponsored content

Holy Pal App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pal App   Holy Pal App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Pal App
Page 1 of 1