Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 Mage! willing to transfer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pyromage

70 Mage! willing to transfer Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage! willing to transfer   70 Mage! willing to transfer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Character Name Pyromage
Race/Class? Gnome/Mage
Talent Spec?Frost for PvP/ Fire-frost for raiding
Preferred Spec? I like POM but for raids i like fire
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why. getting pvp gear!

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mok%27Nathal&n=Pyromage

What days and time are you able to raid?
I live in Japan but i can make just about any raid just need to know ahead of time

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving). well i have a 70 hored lock i play every now and then and a 70 rogue i play on Mok'Nanthal and i have been in alot of guilds but the only time i have left a guild is from them breaking up!

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
i cant remember i havent been playing for a while since i just moved and over all just been busy with work

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? nothing just means i would do more dailys the next day! i have done that a done of times lol

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? sorry i will make sure to move next time!

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? like 37-40 and nope

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.

Why do you want to join us? i am looking for a good guild for TLK

Why should we recruit you? well i am a good player, mature!

Do you know anyone in Genesis? well on my server i know people in Genesis but on this server not to sure
Back to top Go down
NiceMLT

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage! willing to transfer   70 Mage! willing to transfer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:35 pm

We raid between 7 CST and 12 CST. not sure if our website is specific about times. would that work for you?
Back to top Go down
florea

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage! willing to transfer   70 Mage! willing to transfer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Have you read the Genesis Rules?
Do you agree with the rules the guild enforces?

If you agree to the above move forward, otherwise dont continue.

Apparently you missed out on this part. Also dont link yourarmory while you are pvp spec'd and geared. App is on standby until fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage! willing to transfer   70 Mage! willing to transfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Mage! willing to transfer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: