Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin - Dagaz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagaz

Holy Paladin - Dagaz Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin - Dagaz   Holy Paladin - Dagaz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Character Name? Dagaz
Race/Class? Dwarf/Paladin
Talent Spec? 49/11
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Dagaz

What days and time are you able to raid? I can raid about any day as long as I know in advance. I will most likely play 3-5 nights a week. Times from about 5-12 server

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
Just this one. Einhejier(?) - disbanded, From the Ashes - Lost job so had to take some time off

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
Kara Cleared, Gruul's Lair. Attempts on Mag, Lurker, Hydross, VR

Old Schhol - MC, ZG, AQ20, Ony clear. BWL up to Nef

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? Thank god! My bank was getting too full.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? Start singing "Its getting hot in here, lets take off all our clothes"

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching?
I have never looked at my FPS while raiding because have never had any problem and have a rock solid connection.

Why do you want to join us? I am looking to join a motivated raiding guild that still is looking at the now to get ready for the expansion once it comes out, and that sounds like the feel I get from your guild.

Why should we recruit you? I keep my mouth shut, listen to directions and throw lots of good heals

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites. If I not sure on something, I always refer to the sticky section on WOW's Pally forum
Back to top Go down
NiceMLT

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dagaz   Holy Paladin - Dagaz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:51 pm

so...you are level 69 but have raided T4 and T5 content? are we safe to assume it was on a different toon? if so, what toon/spec?
I know you said you only raid on this toon, but I'm a little curious. like a cat. heck, my friends call me whiskers.

Is that really T2 gear?

that said, we really need pallies. :\
Back to top Go down
Dagaz

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dagaz   Holy Paladin - Dagaz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Unfortunately, the place I worked at for 13 years went out of business in January. I ran into a rough month in May and needed money for living expenses and to relocate from SC to PA. Only way I could come up with it was to sell off many of my personal belongings, including my account. I played a 70 horde druid (bear) and shaman (resto) on Misha and had a 70 paladin (holy) on Uldum (Guild: Knights Who Say Ni) then transferred here to Terokkar(Guild: The Einherijar, From the Ashes).

This character is actually my first character I ever played from August 2005. The guy left me this character and 300g and just transferred the 3 70's off. I have steady employment again and was able to level him up and finally get back to raiding Twisted Evil

I just hit 70 tonight and made sure I signed off in my current healing gear.

And one question for you NiceMLT, if you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?
Back to top Go down
NiceMLT

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dagaz   Holy Paladin - Dagaz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 am

well now I feel bad for the Spanish Inquisition (NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!)

i'll drop a line to an officer to talk at ya.

as far as the hotdog, I know I would. But more importantly, if the moon were made out of barbeque spare ribs would ya eat it?

It's a simple question, Doctor. Just say yes and I'll move on.
Back to top Go down
florea

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dagaz   Holy Paladin - Dagaz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm

I talked this guy in game and referred him to our website to apply. I would like to invite him into kara runs and see what he's capable of. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dagaz   Holy Paladin - Dagaz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Dagaz
Page 1 of 1