Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paladin app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NiceMLT

Paladin app Empty
PostSubject: Paladin app   Paladin app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 am

Character Name? Malotine
Race/Class? Dwarf Paladin
Talent Spec? Ret 5/8/48
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.

Please link the wowarmory.com of your character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Malotine
I'm speccd and geared holy right now because my guild made me for a series of endless wipes, but my ret gear is pretty good.

What days and time are you able to raid?
Monday/Wed/Sunday evenings are best until Frisbee ends in a couple of weeks.

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving). This is my only 70. I'm leveling an ele shaman (you should really help me run ZF), i have a 25 hunter and a twink rogue.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
full Kara clear, Gruul, 4 bosses in ZA with current guild
full Kara with Apex, Runs With Scissors, Tempest. I have subbed in for people on Gruul/Mag with PaP.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter? I call that sunday. I mean progression. The only time it's frustrating is when it's becuase people aren't paying attention. I can deal with it if it's just learning a new boss. Also, I can make gold easily.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be? "pyro, it's cool. I bubbled!"

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching? depends on the fights. around 20-40 fps on average. wierd pulls like the pre-moroes trash drops my fps but other than that no problems. I don't DC unless I forget to pay my cable bill (that's only happened once).

Why do you want to join us? I've always wanted to be cool and fill out an app and have people talk shit about my gear/skill/spec, etc. This is my chance!

Why should we recruit you? Why not? I'll add 3% crit to the WHOLE PARTY on boss fights (i mean, seriously. that's badass), I have pretty good healing gear in melee unfriendly fights. I have full epic tank gear if we need an OT . My AP raid buffed will be between 2200 and 2400 with 28% crit. Who doensn't need someone as awesome as that.

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites.
elitist jerks is the compendium of math that makes my head hurt www.elitistjerks.com
I regularly check Tiny Universe as well. They have good strategy http://tinyurl.com/2q9j9y
I troll paladin forums on WoW to see if people have specific advice and there's a ret pally website that I use but I lost the bookmark on my work pc.

Also, I have 10 Cassie points and am working on accumulating more so I can name Stabby's baby. She promised with 1000 points I would be able to.
Back to top Go down
Pyrogenic
Admin

Paladin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin app   Paladin app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am

Accepted if I get a vote in the Stabbys babys name pst me in game.
Back to top Go down
https://hkghg.forum.st
Kriz

Paladin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin app   Paladin app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 pm

ummm - i know this guy . . . i suggest extreme caution . . .
Back to top Go down
NiceMLT

Paladin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin app   Paladin app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:02 pm

too late, i already pssted all over pyro.

/throw towel

/spec ret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paladin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin app   Paladin app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin app
Page 1 of 1