Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

Terokkar Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paladin - Erol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
enexia

Paladin - Erol Empty
PostSubject: Paladin - Erol   Paladin - Erol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:59 am

Character Name? Erol
Race/Class? Human Paladin
Talent Spec? Prot
If you are not a raiding spec please indicate why.
N/A

What days and time are you able to raid?
Weekdays after 6:30 server time and anytime on the weekends

Please list other characters you currently play also please give a history of your guilds (including reason for joining/leaving).
Crazy - members didnt show for the raids.

List bosses you have downed and with what guild. If older then 2 months please specify date.
Crazy - Kara cleared, ZA up to Zul'jin, Gruul.

What would your response be to spending 100g on elixirs, flasks, pots, and food then wiping all night and ending up with a 50g repair bill on a new encounter?
if its a new encounter, doesnt bother me at all;however, if its something people should already now and are just being stupid... shame on them.

If Pyrogenic gets pissed because your standing in the fucking fire and starts yelling at you because you aren't even intelligent enough to move out of fire. what would your response be?umm move.

Whats your FPS in 25 mans? Does your computer have any problems like DCing or glitching?fps is 60+, internet is a bit unstable but that will soon be resolved. (upgrading to comcast)

Why do you want to join us? Just sticking with friends, and I enjoy raiding.

Why should we recruit you? Cause Im a tank that knows his job, I also have a 1800+ bonus healing set if needed.

Have you gone to any websites and read up on your characters? If so please list websites. Lots, but i dont have any of the link nor do i remember how i found them... just google. Thats how i got my 2 favorite pally tank macros Smile.
Back to top Go down
Pyrogenic
Admin

Paladin - Erol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Erol   Paladin - Erol Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:19 pm

please contact Mchealalot ingame about your app.
Back to top Go down
https://hkghg.forum.st

Paladin - Erol
Page 1 of 1